Footlocker – Future of Retail
Footlocker is a sportswear and footwear retailer with over 3,300 stores in 28 countries worldwide. Consistently ranked in the Fortune 500, Footlocker has annual sales revenues in the range of $7 Billion.
Footlocker approached House of VR in anticipation of a national sales managers summit in Orlando, Florida. Seeking to showcase how VR/AR technology would impact their company in the next 5-10 years, Footlocker commissioned a ‘Future of Retail’ video.
THE PROJECT BRIEF WAS TWOFOLD:
- Create a 2-3 minute 360˚ VR video with multiple scenes that could be shown at the same time to 200+ sales managers at the summit in Orlando.
- Partnering with Samsung, House of VR pulled in multiple stakeholders in a 10-week turnaround for a challenging but very successful project.
TECH & SERVICES
- House of VR produced a three-minute, multiple scene VR film highlighting multiple technologies like AR point of sale purchase, drone delivery, AI automation and more.
- House of VR worked with Samsung to provide the equipment and deliver content to 200+ headsets at the same time
- ‘Future of Retail’ VR Film was streamed to an entire ballroom of employees at once
- Footlocker recently requested to further expand the project by bringing the film it to 1000 stores in North America via proprietary format with in-store displays.